How to Staff a Test Team
How to Staff a Software Testing Team
How do you put together the best software testing team for any project?
Download the “How to Staff a Test Team” guide that establishes the standards for staffing a test team and shows you:
- Who you want on your testing team
- 3 examples of test team units
- The appropriate tester staffing for a sample testing project
The “How to Staff a Test Team” guide suggests best practices for designing and staffing your test team. This supports your software development team, leading to better software quality and shorter schedules.
This test team staffing guide was created by the American Software Testing Qualifications Board. As the non-profit organization that leads ISTQB software tester certification in the U.S., we can help you with questions such as:
- How can we improve our software development ROI?
- How do we implement risk-based testing to protect our reputation?
- How can we retain software testers in this competitive employment environment?
We provide this volunteer service as part of our mission to promote software quality in the United States. If you are a manager or higher, you may request your free consultation.
How else can software testing certification help you?
As a software tester, software testing certification can help you develop a professional software testing career path. As a manager or company, software testing certification can help you to reduce defects, shorten schedules, and cut costs. Learn more by choosing from: