Leadership and the Test Manager
Often the most technically qualified testers are selected for Test Manager positions. The problem arises when these wonderfully qualified testers have no preparation to lead or manage a team.
This presentation is designed to assist Test Managers to understand how to become that great leader they want to be, with practical suggestions and tips.
The attendee should come away with an understanding of:
- The difference between management and leadership
- What makes a great leader
- What do teams expect from a great leader
- How do you know if you’re an effective leader
- What can you do, each day, to become a better leader