Agile testing is growing in popularity, and so is the ISTQB Agile Tester – Foundation Level Certification.
Building upon the Foundation Level software testing certification, the Agile Tester – Foundation Level Certification demonstrates that you:
- Understand Agile testing concepts.
- Can communicate effectively with others in an Agile software team
- Are committed to improving your professional knowledge as a software tester.
Veteran software tester Tom Adams offers this advice to other software testers: “Something I want testers to think about is that as you look at at job postings more and more, almost all them ask for agile experience.”
Get started on your agile testing certification right now. Below are several free resources that will help you develop your career path as an Agile software tester.
The new Advanced Level Agile Technical certification is coming soon! Sign up to receive the announcement.
The target professionals for agile testing certification are:
- Testers experienced with traditional SDLCs
- Entry-level testers with an interest in Agile testing
- Experienced developers with some knowledge of testing who work in Agile projects
- Roles include testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers, software developers
This ISTQB Agile Tester – Foundation Level certification may also be appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing in the Agile world, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors, and management consultants.